Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 28, 2010

WBT is still alive and well in my classroom even though it's been a while since I have blogged.  A new granddaughter arrived right before Thanksgiving so I am devoting as much of my time as possible to being a grandmother(GIGI)

As I head into the New Year, I am going to focus on several of the WBT components. My students are good witht the rules, Class Yes, No Guff, and the Scoreboard. We have used the Teach Okay, but I plan to empahsize this strategy in the New Year. I also want to implement some of the games, especially the reading game. I also plan to spend some time on the WBT website so I can see what's new.

On the first day back, I am going to review everything we have done with WBT in all of my classes. I think this is important because students need repetition and reinforcement. This will also emphsize that this framework is an important part of our classroom environment.

Happy New Year to everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment